Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Qingdao Hainiu

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Qingdao Hainiu football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Qingdao Hainiu free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 34.68% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Qingdao Hainiu, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu would not finish with the away win with 31.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Qingdao Hainiu would not lose with 32.47% of probability. And there are 35.69% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.