Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 34.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng would not finish with the away win with 31.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng would not lose with 32.75% of probability. And there are 36.12% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.