Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Guangdong Southern Tigers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
62%
under
38%

2

over
50%
under
50%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
49%

0

AH1
51%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
49%

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
48%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Guangdong Southern Tigers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Guangdong Southern Tigers scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Guangdong Southern Tigers free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 35.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Guangdong Southern Tigers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Guangdong Southern Tigers would not finish with the away win with 33.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Guangdong Southern Tigers would not lose with 32.17% of probability. And there are 34.77% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Guangdong Southern Tigers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Guangdong Southern Tigers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.