Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Changchun Yatai

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Changchun Yatai football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Changchun Yatai scheduled for 01. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Changchun Yatai free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 01. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 27.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Changchun Yatai, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Changchun Yatai would not finish with the away win with 26.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Changchun Yatai would not lose with 36.24% of probability. And there are 37.09% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Changchun Yatai would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Changchun Yatai played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.