Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Beijing Sport University

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Beijing Sport University football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Beijing Sport University scheduled for 21. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Beijing Sport University free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 21. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 31.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Beijing Sport University, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Beijing Sport University would not finish with the away win with 29.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Beijing Sport University would not lose with 34.58% of probability. And there are 35.47% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Beijing Sport University would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Beijing Sport University played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.