Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Tyumen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
33%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
46%
under
54%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
16%
under
84%

4

over
9%
under
91%

4.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tyumen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Tyumen scheduled for 03. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tyumen free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 03. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 34.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tyumen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.07% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 33.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tyumen would not finish with the away win with 34.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tyumen would not lose with 32.41% of probability. And there are 33.08% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tyumen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Tyumen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.