Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Tom Tomsk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
33%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
45%
under
55%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tom Tomsk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk scheduled for 24. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tom Tomsk free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 24. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 28.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tom Tomsk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 32.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk would not finish with the away win with 32.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tom Tomsk would not lose with 34.69% of probability. And there are 32.99% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 33.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 66.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.