Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Tom Tomsk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
33%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
78%
under
22%

1.5

over
58%
under
42%

2

over
43%
under
57%

2.5

over
32%
under
68%

3

over
19%
under
81%

3.5

over
15%
under
85%

4

over
8%
under
92%

4.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tom Tomsk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk scheduled for 24. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Tom Tomsk free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 24. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 31.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tom Tomsk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 33.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk would not finish with the away win with 32.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tom Tomsk would not lose with 34.51% of probability. And there are 33.08% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 31.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 68.18% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Tom Tomsk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.39%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.