Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Sochi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
36%
x2
42%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1
+1

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

+1
-1

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Sochi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Sochi scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Sochi free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 16.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sochi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.67% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Sochi would not finish with the away win with 21.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sochi would not lose with 42.01% of probability. And there are 36.2% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Sochi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Sochi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.