Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Luch Vladivostok

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
33%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
82%
under
18%

1

over
76%
under
24%

1.5

over
54%
under
46%

2

over
39%
under
61%

2.5

over
29%
under
71%

3

over
16%
under
84%

3.5

over
13%
under
87%

4

over
7%
under
93%

4.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
46%

-1
+1

AH1
73%
AH2
44%

0

AH1
67%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
33%

+1
-1

AH1
56%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Luch Vladivostok football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Luch Vladivostok scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Luch Vladivostok free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 43.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Luch Vladivostok, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 34.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Luch Vladivostok would not finish with the away win with 39.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Luch Vladivostok would not lose with 28.14% of probability. And there are 32.74% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Luch Vladivostok would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 28.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 71.27% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Luch Vladivostok played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 38.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.