Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Krasnodar II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
32%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Krasnodar II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Krasnodar II free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 40.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Krasnodar II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.66% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II would not finish with the away win with 34.6% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Krasnodar II would not lose with 29.89% of probability. And there are 35.51% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.