Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Krasnodar II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
28%
under
72%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Krasnodar II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Krasnodar II free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 36.84% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Krasnodar II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II would not finish with the away win with 33.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Krasnodar II would not lose with 31.45% of probability. And there are 35.13% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.58% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Krasnodar II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.