Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Chertanovo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
35%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
48%
AH2
50%

-2
+2

AH1
48%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
50%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
55%

0

AH1
45%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
52%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
52%

+2
-2

AH1
50%
AH2
52%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
50%
AH2
52%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Chertanovo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Chertanovo scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Chertanovo free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 31.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chertanovo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Chertanovo would not finish with the away win with 30.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chertanovo would not lose with 34.46% of probability. And there are 34.59% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Chertanovo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Chertanovo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.