Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Avangard Kursk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
35%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
5%
under
95%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Avangard Kursk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Avangard Kursk free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 23.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Avangard Kursk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk would not finish with the away win with 26.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Avangard Kursk would not lose with 38.35% of probability. And there are 34.69% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.2% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.37%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.