Probability

more offers
less offers
Sibir Novosibirsk - Avangard Kursk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
34%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
48%
under
52%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
22%
under
78%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
9%
under
91%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Avangard Kursk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sibir Novosibirsk vs Avangard Kursk free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sibir Novosibirsk is about to win this match with 29.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Avangard Kursk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk would not finish with the away win with 30.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Avangard Kursk would not lose with 35.46% of probability. And there are 34.44% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sibir Novosibirsk and Avangard Kursk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.