Probability

more offers
less offers
Šibenik - Zadar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
39%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Šibenik vs Zadar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Croatia. 2. HNLs game between

Šibenik and Zadar scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Šibenik vs Zadar free football tips

The Croatia. 2. HNL match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 61.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zadar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Šibenik and Zadar would not finish with the away win with 42.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zadar would not lose with 19.05% of probability. And there are 38.62% that the Croatia. 2. HNL match between Šibenik and Zadar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and Zadar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.