Šibenik and NK Istra 1961 scheduled for 31. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Croatia. 1. HNL. Promotion Play-Off match will be played on 31. 05. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 37.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, NK Istra 1961, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.55% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and NK Istra 1961 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.