Probability

more offers
less offers
Šibenik - NK GOSK Gabela

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
41%
x2
25%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Šibenik vs NK GOSK Gabela football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Šibenik and NK GOSK Gabela scheduled for 09. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Šibenik vs NK GOSK Gabela free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 09. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 49.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, NK GOSK Gabela, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Šibenik and NK GOSK Gabela would not finish with the away win with 34.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that NK GOSK Gabela would not lose with 24.79% of probability. And there are 40.53% that the Club Friendlies match between Šibenik and NK GOSK Gabela would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and NK GOSK Gabela played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.