Probability

more offers
less offers
Šibenik - Dugopolje

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%
You might be also interested in

Šibenik vs Dugopolje football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Croatia. 2. HNLs game between

Šibenik and Dugopolje scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Šibenik vs Dugopolje free football tips

The Croatia. 2. HNL match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 59.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dugopolje, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Šibenik and Dugopolje would not finish with the away win with 42.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dugopolje would not lose with 19.82% of probability. And there are 37.98% that the Croatia. 2. HNL match between Šibenik and Dugopolje would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and Dugopolje played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.