Probability

more offers
less offers
Šibenik - Dinamo Zagreb II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Šibenik vs Dinamo Zagreb II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Croatia. 2. HNLs game between

Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Šibenik vs Dinamo Zagreb II free football tips

The Croatia. 2. HNL match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 54.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dinamo Zagreb II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II would not finish with the away win with 40.15% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dinamo Zagreb II would not lose with 22.51% of probability. And there are 37.34% that the Croatia. 2. HNL match between Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.