Probability

more offers
less offers
Šibenik - Dinamo Zagreb II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1
+1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%
You might be also interested in

Šibenik vs Dinamo Zagreb II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Croatia. 2. HNLs game between

Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Šibenik vs Dinamo Zagreb II free football tips

The Croatia. 2. HNL match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Šibenik is about to win this match with 65.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dinamo Zagreb II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II would not finish with the away win with 43.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dinamo Zagreb II would not lose with 15.95% of probability. And there are 40.96% that the Croatia. 2. HNL match between Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Šibenik and Dinamo Zagreb II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.48%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.