Probability

more offers
less offers
Siarka Tarnobrzeg - Znicz Pruszkow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Znicz Pruszkow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Znicz Pruszkow scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Znicz Pruszkow free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siarka Tarnobrzeg is about to win this match with 33.68% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Znicz Pruszkow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.86% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Znicz Pruszkow would not finish with the away win with 31.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Znicz Pruszkow would not lose with 33.19% of probability. And there are 35.65% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Znicz Pruszkow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.99% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.01% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Znicz Pruszkow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.