Probability

more offers
less offers
Siarka Tarnobrzeg - Widzew Lodz

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
37%
x2
38%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Widzew Lodz football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Widzew Lodz scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Widzew Lodz free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siarka Tarnobrzeg is about to win this match with 24.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Widzew Lodz, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.78% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Widzew Lodz would not finish with the away win with 24.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Widzew Lodz would not lose with 38.29% of probability. And there are 37.07% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Widzew Lodz would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Widzew Lodz played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.