Probability

more offers
less offers
Siarka Tarnobrzeg - Olimpia Elblag

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Olimpia Elblag football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag scheduled for 17. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Olimpia Elblag free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 17. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siarka Tarnobrzeg is about to win this match with 40.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Olimpia Elblag, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.73% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag would not finish with the away win with 35.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Olimpia Elblag would not lose with 29.55% of probability. And there are 35.23% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.66% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.