Probability

more offers
less offers
Siarka Tarnobrzeg - Olimpia Elblag

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Olimpia Elblag football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag scheduled for 17. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siarka Tarnobrzeg vs Olimpia Elblag free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 17. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siarka Tarnobrzeg is about to win this match with 39.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Olimpia Elblag, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag would not finish with the away win with 34.28% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Olimpia Elblag would not lose with 30.57% of probability. And there are 35.16% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siarka Tarnobrzeg and Olimpia Elblag played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.