Probability

more offers
less offers
Shuvalan - Kapaz

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
70%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
30%
You might be also interested in

Shuvalan vs Kapaz football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Azerbaijan. Division 1s game between

Shuvalan and Kapaz scheduled for 11. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shuvalan vs Kapaz free football tips

The Azerbaijan. Division 1 match will be played on 11. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shuvalan is about to win this match with 53.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kapaz, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.99% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shuvalan and Kapaz would not finish with the away win with 39.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kapaz would not lose with 22.72% of probability. And there are 38.17% that the Azerbaijan. Division 1 match between Shuvalan and Kapaz would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shuvalan and Kapaz played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.