Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Wycombe Wanderers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
59%
AH2
49%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
66%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
68%
AH2
45%

0

AH1
63%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
37%

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
32%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
34%

+2
-2

AH1
51%
AH2
41%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Wycombe Wanderers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Wycombe Wanderers free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 45.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wycombe Wanderers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers would not finish with the away win with 36.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wycombe Wanderers would not lose with 27.23% of probability. And there are 36.11% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.