Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The England. League One match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 44.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wycombe Wanderers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.53% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.8% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.2% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Wycombe Wanderers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.02%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.