Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Wimbledon

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
36%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Wimbledon football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Wimbledon scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Wimbledon free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wimbledon, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Wimbledon would not finish with the away win with 38.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wimbledon would not lose with 26.35% of probability. And there are 35.58% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Wimbledon would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Wimbledon played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.