Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Walsall

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Walsall football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Walsall scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Walsall free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 39.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Walsall, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.86% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Walsall would not finish with the away win with 33.91% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Walsall would not lose with 30.06% of probability. And there are 36.03% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Walsall would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Walsall played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.