Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Rochdale

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Rochdale football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale scheduled for 17. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Rochdale free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 17. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 45.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rochdale, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale would not finish with the away win with 36.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rochdale would not lose with 27.28% of probability. And there are 36.19% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.