Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Rochdale

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Rochdale football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale scheduled for 17. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Rochdale free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 17. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 45.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rochdale, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rochdale would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.65% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.