Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Portsmouth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
36%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3
-3

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth scheduled for 03. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 03. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 23.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portsmouth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.67% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish with the away win with 25.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portsmouth would not lose with 38.48% of probability. And there are 36.47% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.