Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Portsmouth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth scheduled for 03. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 03. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 26.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portsmouth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish with the away win with 26.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portsmouth would not lose with 37.08% of probability. And there are 36.79% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.