Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Portsmouth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
47%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
51%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
53%

0

AH1
47%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
49%
AH2
54%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
53%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Portsmouth free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 33.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portsmouth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish with the away win with 30.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portsmouth would not lose with 33.35% of probability. And there are 35.96% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Portsmouth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.