Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Oxford United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Oxford United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Oxford United free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 42.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Oxford United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.35% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United would not finish with the away win with 36.66% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Oxford United would not lose with 28.51% of probability. And there are 34.83% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.