Probability

more offers
less offers
Shrewsbury Town - Oxford United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Shrewsbury Town vs Oxford United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Ones game between

Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shrewsbury Town vs Oxford United free football tips

The England. League One match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shrewsbury Town is about to win this match with 41.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Oxford United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United would not finish with the away win with 35.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Oxford United would not lose with 28.96% of probability. And there are 35.72% that the England. League One match between Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.