Probability

more offers
less offers
Shinnik Yaroslavl - Ural

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
35%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

+1
-1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Shinnik Yaroslavl vs Ural football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Cups game between

Shinnik Yaroslavl and Ural scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Shinnik Yaroslavl vs Ural free football tips

The Russian Cup match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Shinnik Yaroslavl is about to win this match with 21.08% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ural, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Shinnik Yaroslavl and Ural would not finish with the away win with 25.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ural would not lose with 39.82% of probability. And there are 34.84% that the Russian Cup match between Shinnik Yaroslavl and Ural would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Shinnik Yaroslavl and Ural played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.