Probability

more offers
less offers
SFC Opava - Viktoria Plzen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1
+1

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+2
-2

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

SFC Opava vs Viktoria Plzen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. HET ligas game between

SFC Opava and Viktoria Plzen scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

SFC Opava vs Viktoria Plzen free football tips

The Czech Republic. HET liga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the SFC Opava is about to win this match with 18.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Viktoria Plzen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between SFC Opava and Viktoria Plzen would not finish with the away win with 21.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Viktoria Plzen would not lose with 40.56% of probability. And there are 37.9% that the Czech Republic. HET liga match between SFC Opava and Viktoria Plzen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.66% chances. This prediction is based on recent SFC Opava and Viktoria Plzen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.