Probability

more offers
less offers
Sevilla - Villarreal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Sevilla vs Villarreal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Sevilla and Villarreal scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sevilla vs Villarreal free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sevilla is about to win this match with 57.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Villarreal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sevilla and Villarreal would not finish with the away win with 40.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Villarreal would not lose with 21.01% of probability. And there are 38.54% that the Spain. La Liga match between Sevilla and Villarreal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.64% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sevilla and Villarreal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.