Probability

more offers
less offers
Sevilla - Villarreal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
39%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

Sevilla vs Villarreal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Sevilla and Villarreal scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sevilla vs Villarreal free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sevilla is about to win this match with 54.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Villarreal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.45% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sevilla and Villarreal would not finish with the away win with 39.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Villarreal would not lose with 22% of probability. And there are 38.51% that the Spain. La Liga match between Sevilla and Villarreal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sevilla and Villarreal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.91%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.