Schwarz-Weiß Rehden - Hannover 96 II BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Schwarz-Weiß Rehden - Hannover 96 II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
56%
12
76%
x2
68%

over / under

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

1.75

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.25

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

2.75

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.25

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

3.75

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.25

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

4.75

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.25

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

over / under home

0.5

over
77%
under
23%

over / under away

0.5

over
83%
under
17%
You might be also interested in

Schwarz-Weiß Rehden vs Hannover 96 II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Regionalliga: Nords game between

Schwarz-Weiß Rehden and Hannover 96 II scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Schwarz-Weiß Rehden vs Hannover 96 II free football tips

The Regionalliga: Nord match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Schwarz-Weiß Rehden is about to win this match with 31.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hannover 96 II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Schwarz-Weiß Rehden and Hannover 96 II would not finish with the away win with 55.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hannover 96 II would not lose with 68.48% of probability. And there are 75.66% that the Regionalliga: Nord match between Schwarz-Weiß Rehden and Hannover 96 II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Schwarz-Weiß Rehden and Hannover 96 II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.39%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.