Probability

more offers
less offers
Schalke 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-3
+3

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Schalke 04 and Eintracht Frankfurt scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Schalke 04 is about to win this match with 48.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eintracht Frankfurt, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Schalke 04 and Eintracht Frankfurt would not finish with the away win with 37.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eintracht Frankfurt would not lose with 25.51% of probability. And there are 37.39% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Schalke 04 and Eintracht Frankfurt would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Schalke 04 and Eintracht Frankfurt played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.