Scarborough Athletic - Chester BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Scarborough Athletic - Chester

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
61%
12
74%
x2
65%

over / under

2.75

over
49%
under
51%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
74%
under
26%

over / under away

0.5

over
76%
under
24%
You might be also interested in

Scarborough Athletic vs Chester football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Vanarama National League Norths game between

Scarborough Athletic and Chester scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Scarborough Athletic vs Chester free football tips

The Vanarama National League North match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Scarborough Athletic is about to win this match with 34.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chester, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Scarborough Athletic and Chester would not finish with the away win with 61.28% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chester would not lose with 65.18% of probability. And there are 73.54% that the Vanarama National League North match between Scarborough Athletic and Chester would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Scarborough Athletic and Chester played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.75%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.