Santa Ana - Cariari Pococí BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Santa Ana - Cariari Pococí

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
69%
12
73%
x2
58%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

over / under home

0.5

over
78%
under
22%

over / under away

0.5

over
70%
under
30%
You might be also interested in

Santa Ana vs Cariari Pococí football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Liga de Ascensos game between

Santa Ana and Cariari Pococí scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Santa Ana vs Cariari Pococí free football tips

The Liga de Ascenso match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Santa Ana is about to win this match with 40.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Cariari Pococí, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Santa Ana and Cariari Pococí would not finish with the away win with 68.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Cariari Pococí would not lose with 57.94% of probability. And there are 73.24% that the Liga de Ascenso match between Santa Ana and Cariari Pococí would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Santa Ana and Cariari Pococí played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.54%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.