Probability

more offers
less offers
Sandhausen - Darmstadt 98

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Sandhausen vs Darmstadt 98 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

Sandhausen and Darmstadt 98 scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sandhausen vs Darmstadt 98 free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sandhausen is about to win this match with 51.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Darmstadt 98, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sandhausen and Darmstadt 98 would not finish with the away win with 39.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Darmstadt 98 would not lose with 23.74% of probability. And there are 37.14% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between Sandhausen and Darmstadt 98 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.52% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sandhausen and Darmstadt 98 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.