Probability

more offers
less offers
San Marino - Russia

1 | x | 2

Not Available

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
92%
under
8%

3

over
91%
under
9%

3.5

over
84%
under
16%

4

over
81%
under
19%

4.5

over
70%
under
30%

5

over
65%
under
35%

5.5

over
55%
under
45%

6

over
48%
under
52%

6.5

over
40%
under
60%

7

over
32%
under
69%

7.5

over
27%
under
73%

AH1 / AH2

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+4
-4

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+5
-5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+5.5
-5.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+6
-6

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

+6.5
-6.5

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+7
-7

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+7.5
-7.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+8
-8

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+8.5
-8.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

San Marino vs Russia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

San Marino and Russia scheduled for 19. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

San Marino vs Russia free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 19. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the San Marino is about to win this match with % probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Russia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the % probability. Match is about to end in draw with % of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between San Marino and Russia would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Russia would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between San Marino and Russia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 92.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 7.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent San Marino and Russia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.