Probability

more offers
less offers
Samtredia - Kolkheti-1913 Poti

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
43%
x2
12%

over / under

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
67%
under
34%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%
You might be also interested in

Samtredia vs Kolkheti-1913 Poti football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Georgia. League 2s game between

Samtredia and Kolkheti-1913 Poti scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Samtredia vs Kolkheti-1913 Poti free football tips

The Georgia. League 2 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Samtredia is about to win this match with 74.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kolkheti-1913 Poti, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Samtredia and Kolkheti-1913 Poti would not finish with the away win with 44.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kolkheti-1913 Poti would not lose with 12.41% of probability. And there are 42.97% that the Georgia. League 2 match between Samtredia and Kolkheti-1913 Poti would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Samtredia and Kolkheti-1913 Poti played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 38.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.