Probability

more offers
less offers
Sambenedettese Calcio - A.S. Gubbio 1910

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
35%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Sambenedettese Calcio vs A.S. Gubbio 1910 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro Bs game between

Sambenedettese Calcio and A.S. Gubbio 1910 scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sambenedettese Calcio vs A.S. Gubbio 1910 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro B match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sambenedettese Calcio is about to win this match with 51.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, A.S. Gubbio 1910, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sambenedettese Calcio and A.S. Gubbio 1910 would not finish with the away win with 40.43% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that A.S. Gubbio 1910 would not lose with 24.26% of probability. And there are 35.3% that the Italy. Lega Pro B match between Sambenedettese Calcio and A.S. Gubbio 1910 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sambenedettese Calcio and A.S. Gubbio 1910 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.