Yandex Metrica counter
Ryūkyū - Ehime preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Ryūkyū - Ehime BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Ryūkyū - Ehime

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
72%
12
72%
x2
56%

over / under

2.25

over
51%
under
49%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
74%
under
26%

1

over
62%
under
38%

1.5

over
42%
under
58%

2

over
26%
under
74%

2.5

over
19%
under
81%

3.5

over
8%
under
92%

over / under away

0.5

over
66%
under
34%

1

over
49%
under
51%

1.5

over
32%
under
68%

2

over
15%
under
85%

2.5

over
12%
under
88%
You might be also interested in

Ryūkyū vs Ehime football betting tips

Check out our preview for the J2-Leagues game between

Ryūkyū and Ehime scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ryūkyū vs Ehime free football tips

The J2-League match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ryūkyū is about to win this match with 44.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ehime, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ryūkyū and Ehime would not finish with the away win with 71.88% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ehime would not lose with 56.24% of probability. And there are 71.88% that the J2-League match between Ryūkyū and Ehime would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Ryūkyū and Ehime played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar